Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam

+3
swikritipradhan
ramkumar
richmeud99
7 posters

Go down

Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam Empty Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 am

Song: Oodhani Odhake Nachu, oodhani
Nachu oodhani odhake dil pardeshi hogaya, hame tumse hogaya pyar, dil pardeshi hogaya,...
Singer: Alka, Udit Narayan
Music: Himesh Reshamiya
Lyric: Sameer
Movie: Tere naam

This is very nice and sweet love song of Tere Naam. This is very romantic love song, which is amazing. I like it very much. Most of time i listen this song. I hope you will like it and take entertainment.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam Empty Re: Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am

wow friend i have listen this song many times and its really awesome to hear.i love to listen it and thanks mate to share such a beautiful song and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam Empty Re: Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani, ... Tere Naam

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 am

The song is fantastic and i like the dance in this song very much. The singer voice is also awesome in this song. I like the lyrics of the song and salman khan hair style is also superb. i like the music director of the song very much.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 am

Tere Naam was a great movie and this song Odhne Odh ki nachhe too is a lovely romantic song which is played when the female lead falls in love with male lead i.e. salman
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallika Shakya Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 am

Odhne Odh ki nachhe is a very nice song from the hit movie Tere Naam. A great play back singer Alka Yagnik and Udit Narayan's melodious voice and the energetic music director Himesh's music compsition made this song much more popular. The visual captured for this song was just awesome.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by partyperfect Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am

wow i love this song from the movie tere naam...this is one of my best song ever....it is a romantic song...and i love to hear this song frequently.....

partyperfect
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Oodhani Odhake nachu, oodhani is very good song to listen from the movie called Tere Naam. I loved this song and I do listen to this song pretty often and this song has nice vocal quality and music as well.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum