Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Women

3 posters

Go down

Little Women Empty Little Women

Post by Arc Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 am

Louisa May Alcott's autobiographical account of her life with her three sisters in Concord Mass in the 1860s. With their father fighting in the civil war, the sisters: Jo, Meg, Amy and Beth are at home with their mother - a very outspoken women for her time. The story is of how the sisters grow up, find love and find their place in the world.

Arc
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Little Women Empty Re: Little Women

Post by HipHopper Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 am

It has become a holiday tradition in my house to watch this movie. It ranks with "It's a Wonderful Life" although I know it doesn't center around Christmas or Thanksgiving. Perhaps it's because of the strong family message it sends. This is ideally what family is about - pulling together through thick and thin in order to stay strong
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 am

Well this is one of the best novels I have ever read also the best animation and the best film I have ever watched..I just so wonderful. Shows how life goes on even if we face many troubles.. So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum