Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar

5 posters

Go down

Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:56 am

Song: Timilai kunai pal nabhetu ma yo man darauchha, (male)
timilai kunai pal nadekhu ma aakha rasauchha, yo aakha rasauchha ,... (female)

Information of this song is as follows:
Movie: Bato Muni Ko Phool
Artists: Yash kumar, Prakriti giri
Starring: Yash Kumar, Rekha Thapa

I like this song and vocal of Prakriti Giri is so sweet. I like her vocal too. Actually music of this song is composed by Yas Kumar. He is capable of musician too. I hope you will like it and take entertainment.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:36 am

i have never hear this song but i hope this song will be beautiful and enjoyable song.i am excited to listen it.thanks mate to share this song information and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:48 am

Yash kumar is very fabulous singer this song is also the best. the song is full of love and tragedy. i like to.listen to this song and all the lyrics and artist are superb

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Timilai Kunai Pal Nabhetu Ma Yo Man Darauchha is very nice song to listen and I feel too good when I listen to this track this is played in radios many times and sounds good to listen. The musical part is awesome and composed really well.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Timilai kunai pal Nabhetu by yas kumar is really fantastic song and really like to listen these song and it is one of my best song and i love to listen these song so thanks buddy .
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum