Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar

5 posters

Go down

Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar Empty Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:49 am

Song: Aja Feri Unako Yaadma Aashu Bahaediye, ...

Singer: Yas Kumar
Music: Yas KUmar
Lyric: Yas Kumar

This is very nice and sweet love song of Yas Kumar. I like to listen his all songs and do it too. Most of his songs are hits in the Nepali market. I like his vocal and musician capacity. I hope you will like it and take full entertainment.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar Empty Re: Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

i have listen this song many times.this song have great music and lyrics.i really like this song to listen.its enjoyable song.thanks mate to share this song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar Empty Re: Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye, ...Yas Kumar

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:51 pm

The song Aja feri unako yaadama is the fantastic song and i like the lyrics of the song also very much. the song has great theme and the mood of the song is also fantastic.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Aja Feri Unako Yaadma Aashu Bahaediye is romantic song to listen. This is fantastic song i love listening to this song and it has an awesome lyrics and catchy tune as well i loved its video and vocal also thanks for information on the song.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Aja Feri Unako Yaadama, Ashu Bahaediye by the very best nepali singer Yas Kumar is really nice and popular song in the country . This is one of my best too . thanks dude for the post . keep going ahead . good luck .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum