Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar

5 posters

Go down

Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:46 am

Song: Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha kunai din pasa hai,
Gundri ra Kamlo pidhima je chha, taner basa hai, ...

Aagani aaja teker gayau, bolda ni bolinau,
k lukae lyathau, patukibhitra tyo pani kholinu
farer feri yahi bato aaye, nabirsi pasa hai, ...

Singer: Yas Kumar
Music: Yas KUmar
Lyric: Yas Kumar

This is very nice and sweet song of Yas Kumar. I like to listen his all songs and do it too. Most of his songs are hits in the Nepali market. I like his vocal and musician capacity. I hope you will like it and take full entertainment.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

Yeah this is a beautiful and heart touching song. it's music is very good and sweet. i like to listen it again and again. Singer sings very good in it. and background music is very good too.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar Chha, ... Yas Kumar

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Bhanekai Thiya Bataima Ghar chha is the fantastic song sang by yas kumar and the song is too fantastic and the lyrics of the song is also too fantastic. The music director has done the fantastic job.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sawrose3 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 pm

I like this song very much. This touch in my inner feeling by it's word or sentences and thank you for sharing my favorite song.

sawrose3
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:07 pm

wow these song really touches my heart .it is really nice song and yas kumar is really great singer .I love his voice and each and every song so,thanks for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum