Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar

3 posters

Go down

Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar Empty Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 am

Song: Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu
Risle Hoina Lajle HOina, Anarth Nasoch Meri Mayalu, ...

Singer: Yas kumar
Music: Yas Kumar
Album: Reason.

This is very nice and beautiful song of Yas Kumar. He debuted in music industry from "Reason". It got most popular in the market. Definitely you will take entertainment from this song.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 am

this song is one of my favorite song.i have listen this song many times and this song music and lyrics both are fantastic.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar Empty Re: Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu, ... Yas Kumar

Post by swikritipradhan Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

The song Jani Jani Aayina Timro Khusiko Chhyanama Meri Mayalu is the fantastic song sang by yas kumar. His all the songs are fantastic and this song is also fantastic. the lyrics of this song is also fantastic and i like this song very much. Thank you so much for sharing this song.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum