Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private school-where you think of sex

3 posters

Go down

Private school-where you think of sex Empty Private school-where you think of sex

Post by Nirvan Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Private school is a movie where kids leave parents behind,and learn growing up.The characters in this film are experiencing joys and pains of first love where girl goes to cherryvale academy .Boys fight with each other cause of the same girl..

Nirvan
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Private school-where you think of sex Empty Re: Private school-where you think of sex

Post by HipHopper Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 am

This is a pretty decent little film, kind of a modern-day adaptation of Agatha Christie's "Ten Little Indians", or an early, more adult version of a teen slasher movie. It has a great island setting and a plethora of deserving victims in a group of 70's swingers who have gotten together on this remote island for an "encounter" session.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Private school-where you think of sex Empty Re: Private school-where you think of sex

Post by sujin007 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Interesting title.. I think I must get it watched now..Its kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down