Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

5 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by Sid Vicious Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:43 am

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" is a fantasy movie about Harry's third year at Hogwarts where not only does he have a new "Defense Against the Dark Arts" teacher, but there is also trouble brewing. Convicted murderer Sirius Black has escaped the Wizards' Prison and is coming after Harry. The movie was released in the year 2004.

Sid Vicious
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by ashifpunk Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 am

thank you mate for posting it.. i love this movie.... i watched this movie as soon as this movie was released... i have watched it more than twice ....
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by HipHopper Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 am

Prisoner of Azkaban comes the closest to depicting the story of the book so far. Azkaban seems to really go that level further than COS or PS in so many ways (special effects, mood, narrative style, performance from the actors and storyline in general) and it seems in this case the book was definitely suited to the director (Alfonso Cuaron).
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Well this is a nice movie may be as good as the book... . Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 am

Of course i have heard about it and watch only its promo in the television. I wanted to see but not got chance. If i get free then i will see once a time. Thank you so much for sharing and i hope you will post more and more.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum