Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

5 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Empty Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by Sid Vicious Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 am

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" is a fantasy movie about Harry and Dumbledore who are targeted by the Wizard authorities as an authoritarian bureaucrat slowly seizes power at Hogwarts with their warning about Lord Voldemort's return. The movie was directed by David Yates and was released in the year 2007.

Sid Vicious
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by shrmanoj Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 am

Wow, this movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a fantastic movie and I have seen it with my friends several years ago when I was in my college life.
It was a good movie.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by HipHopper Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 am

I think it is most important for young people to read the book and learn what rising fascism is like. After all, this is happening in the real world right now, and I believe J.K. Rowling has performed a real public service in addition to writing a terrific story of the world of magic.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm a big fan of its book.. this is a surely one of my favorite movie series out there. Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 am

Yeah of course this is very nice and interesting movie about Harry Potter. I have read book but not got chance to watch the movie. Thank you so much for sharing and i hope you will post more and more.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum