Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with working in minute workers.com

5 posters

Go down

problem with working in minute workers.com Empty problem with working in minute workers.com

Post by avas1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 pm

hello sir, i am trying to register in min**********.com with my gmail id of mic*********.com. but I am not being allowed to register in min**********.com. should I have to create a new gmail id to register to register in minuteworker.com or i can register with my old gmail id og mic*********.com too!!!!!!

avas1
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

problem with working in minute workers.com Empty Re: problem with working in minute workers.com

Post by shrmanoj Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 am

Yes, You can do it with your old username and gmail.
If there is problem with it, then I think it is already taken your username by others or you have already used that ip/gmail.
Try with another ip/gmail.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

problem with working in minute workers.com Empty Re: problem with working in minute workers.com

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Yes you can use the same gmail account or any account. But you can't use the same ip for registering new accounts. You also have to enter a unique username.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 pm

That's your wish .if you like then you can create from old and if you like from new then you can.so its up to you so best of luck and do good
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

You should be allowed to use it and you can use it.If you can't then your gmail account has already been used so try making a new g mail account and sign up in min**********.com

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 am

The main thing is that you can use the same ip to sign multiple accounts for micro or minute. Just be sure of this thing. I think its ok to use the same email account .
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 am

Discussed with too many answers.
Hope you will got your reply.
Topic Locked.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down