Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum

+2
ramkumar
MZN MARQUES
6 posters

Go down

hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum Empty hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum

Post by MZN MARQUES Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

This song is The awesome and emotional song. This is one of the nice song and i like this song as well as its lyrics.Some of the informations about this movie are as follows:
Singer: Raghu dixit
Music By: Raghu
Movie: mujhse fraanship karoge
Hope All Of you like this song and its artists as well. Waiting For your all respond and if anyone knows More about this song then do share.
MZN MARQUES
MZN MARQUES
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum Empty Re: hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum

Post by ramkumar Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

hay mate this song is one of my favorite song and its popular song.i really like this song to listen it.i hope this song will be like by everyone.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum Empty Re: hjar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum

Post by seemasah123 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:03 pm

really amazing song.i like this song very much. its superb lyrics.this song is one of my best one.all the caste of this song are nice.thanks for sharing.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by ashifpunk Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm

this is song is one of the best song of the movie mujse frandship karoge...i love this song...its awesome...i love the lyric of this song...i love to listen this song...
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

the song is too interesting and i like the lyrics of the song very much. The song is too awesome and the composer has done the fantastic job. Thank you for sharing this amazing post.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Hajar saans main har dhadkan main ho tum lovely song and I feel that this song has very nice and sung very nicely with feelings and true compassion the music is also very nice and catchy. This song has many other good part as well. Nice share friend.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down