Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri)

4 posters

Go down

Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri) Empty Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri)

Post by saguokily Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 am

this song is new nepali song.The music and lyrics of this song is really heart touching and very good to listen . When i listened for the first time then i loved this song hope you all mates will also love this song.

saguokily
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri) Empty Re: Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri)

Post by kayu Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:21 am

i really like this song very much.the lyrics are also awesome to listen and the video too is fantastic to watch and the music is the most best i have ever heard and this song is one of the best song of mine.
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri) Empty Re: Aatma ma timro aatma ma (kamal Khatri)

Post by Rajiv Chamling Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 am

It is very nicenepali song and its every tone are awesome and these song is one of my best song,its really heart touchable song and thanks mate for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen55555 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 am

Aatma ma timro aatma ma is famous Nepali song.this song is well sang by the singer kamal Khatri.he is popular Nepali singer.his all songs are well and beautiful hearing nice sharing mate.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down