Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina

+4
shyam
swikritipradhan
evergreen55555
ram111
8 posters

Go down

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina Empty Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina

Post by ram111 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:34 am

the emotional song of the movie Chandni Chowk To China. is superb and heart touching song.the video of this song is also amazing with the singer voice of Shankar Mahadevan and Shreya Ghoshal the music is of Shankar Eshan & Loy

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina Empty Re: Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina

Post by evergreen55555 Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 am

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina is a famous song from the popular Bollywood movie Chandni Chowk To China.it is amazing song thanks for posting this song nice and beautiful hearing and as well as its visual too.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina Empty Re: Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina

Post by swikritipradhan Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:01 am

Yes i have listened to this song and this song is romantic and heart touching. i like the song very much. The song is absolutely fantastic. I like the singer voice in this song very much. Askshya Kumar has done the great job in this film and dipika padukon has done the fantastic job.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shyam Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 pm

really awesome song buddy. you got a great choice of music. this song got really nice music and the song is really awesome.thanks mate to share this thread.

shyam
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina is very beautiful and emotional romantic song as you mentioned it is nice song to listen and has veery nice vibe. I love to listen and feel good when I listen to it. Nice share friend.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Of course this is very nice song. I have watched this song in the movie of Chadani Chowk to china. Cast of this song is really perfect. I feel the fresh when i listen this song. Thank you for sharing this song and keep it up.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Tere Naina Has Diye Bas Gaye Mere dil Mein Tere Naina is very good to listen . This song has got very good music and the lyric of this song is really owesome . Vocal has got the real power . Thats why this one is my best song for forever . Thank you very much for the post of this song over this forum . Keep going ahead dude . Have a nice journey ahead .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am

this song is one of my favorite song.i have listen this song many times and this song music and lyrics both are fantastic.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum