Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are young

4 posters

Go down

we are young Empty we are young

Post by kayu Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Give me a second I I need to get my story straight My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state my lover she is waiting for me just across the bar My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget but between the drinks and subtle things the holes in my apologies you know I'm trying hard to take it back so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry you home
Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun
Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun
Now I know that I'm not all that you got I guess that I I just thought maybe we could find a ways to fall apart But our friends are back So let's raise a toast Cause I found someone to carry me home
Tonight [ From: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ] We are young So let's the set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun
Tonight We are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun
Carry me home tonight Just carry me home tonight Carry me home tonight Just carry me home tonight
The moon is on my side I have no reason to run So will someone come and carry me home tonight The angels never arrived but I can hear the choir so will someone come and carry me home
Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun
Tonight We are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun
So if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down I'll carry you home tonight

Read more: FUN. - WE ARE YOUNG LYRICS [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

we are young Empty Re: we are young

Post by ashifpunk Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 pm

this is very good song... i really like this song....... this songs have a beautiful meaning in it...i loved the moral given by this song...thank you kayu
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

we are young is really a heart touching song . This song is perfect from all sides like from the music , lyric and vocal . Thats why this has got so much popularity in the country . And also this song is my favourite too . I had already listened this song more than 50 times , and i still do listen this song sometime . This feels great all the time . Thank you very much for sharing this song in this forum . Keep it up friend .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:22 am

i have never hear this song but i hope this song will be beautiful and enjoyable song.i am excited to listen it.thanks mate to share this song information and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum