Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...

4 posters

Go down

Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...  Empty Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...

Post by richmeud99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 am

Song: Timro Mero Sambhandako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu,
Duniyako Kamai Yahi Ho, Jati Jalchhan Jalna Deu, ...

Information of this song is given here under:
Singer: Nisha Desar
Music: Gaire Suresh
Lyric: Madhav Dhakal
Album: Charcha

This is nice song of Nisha Desar. Lyric is so beautiful and full of love. I like it very much. I frequently listen this song/gajal. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...  Empty Re: Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...

Post by Rajiv Chamling Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 am

Yes these song is really very very beautiful and its really amazing song and i listen these song most of my leisure time any way thanks friend for sharing it
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...  Empty Re: Timro Mero Sambhandhako Charcha Chalchha Chalna Deu, ...

Post by christina07 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 am

I love this song,,, the nepali song its Got good lyrics and its was one of the good song ... wonderful to see this song here............the voice if Nisha Desar must say amazing... the Music is also superb................Smile
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

i have never hear this song but i hope this song will be beautiful and enjoyable song.i am excited to listen it.thanks mate to share this song information and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Thank you very much for your kind response of this song. This is mind blowing gajal of Madhav Dhakal and Gaire Suresh is the expert music composer. Combination of all team is looking so great. Thank you again.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum