Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, ....

4 posters

Go down

Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, .... Empty Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, ....

Post by richmeud99 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Song: Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, Yaar ne loot liya ghar pyarka, ...
Singer: Sonu Nigam, Anuradha Podwal
Movie: Bewafa SAnam

I have not seen this movie but according to song it is really heart touchable. When i see this music video in the Television, i am really emotional and feeling so senti. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, .... Empty Re: Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, ....

Post by rovit Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 pm

I too haven't seen this movie yet but have listen this song many times. Its an emotional song. I love listening these types of song. Thank you friend for sharing this song.

rovit
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, .... Empty Re: Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, ....

Post by evergreen55555 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Achha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyarka, ....is a one of the famous song thanks for sharing this song i love this song it is really very amazing to listen.this song is popular movie song from the movie Bewafa SAnam

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank you for your kind response. This is very nice and heart touchable song of Bewafa Sanam. I like cast of this song. It makes me so sad.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 am

wow friend i have listen this song many times and its really awesome to hear.i love to listen it and thanks mate to share such a beautiful song and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum