Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my best kim hyun jung

2 posters

Go down

my best kim hyun jung Empty my best kim hyun jung

Post by nxanam Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 pm

He dropped out of school when he decided to become a singer. During his school days, he played bass guitar in a band. During the years 2001 and 2002 when he was 14–15, while working as a waiter in a family restaurant, located at Jamsil-dong, he was introduced to a new set up management company CEO. Initially he was to debut in a 5 member group. Han Yeon of B2Y (now disbanded) was to be the Leader and Kim the maknae. While the group underwent training together, they were asked by their company to debut in China as a Hallyu project group, but the group rejected the offer and disbanded. Kim proceeded to audition for DSP Media (formerly DSP Entertainment) and became a member and leader of SS501. Kim returned to school and graduated in 2006 after debuting as a member of SS501. In 2011, he enrolled in Chungwoon University to study stage production management.[1] In February 2012, He enrolled into Kongju Communication Arts (KCAU) to study applied music.
nxanam
nxanam
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

my best kim hyun jung Empty Re: my best kim hyun jung

Post by nxanam Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:58 pm

he is one of my best actor ,, just wanna meet him alot
nxanam
nxanam
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:10 pm

wow what a nice post and i really enjoy it reading it and i too like to meet hero .Anyway thanks for the post.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down