Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review of the ra.one

3 posters

Go down

review of the ra.one Empty review of the ra.one

Post by rubin09 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:32 am

director: anubhav sing ha
actor: sharukh khan, kareena kapoor and arjun rampal

the movie is about a father and son stories.. sharukh's son want him to be a super cool dad but he was kinda geek. one day sharukh make a big decision that he will make one game as his son needed where villain is more powerful than hero. so when the game is totally made at the launch party of the game some wrong goes with the game program and suddenly the villain of the game Ra.one came out of the game to find who dare to win him in his game..at his journey he killed shekhar (sharukh khan). when he tries to kill both kareena kapoor and Lucifer(sharukh's son) then the superhero of the game g.one also came out of the game to protect his prostitute Lucifer..then the journey goes on at last g.one destroy the villain Ra.one the film ended

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

review of the ra.one Empty Re: review of the ra.one

Post by christina07 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 pm

I love this movie a lot. I had watched in the hall. I love the acting of the shahrukh khan and kareena kapoor. Its so interesting and so wonderful. thank you so much for this wonderful thread. hope you will keep on posting this types of threads in the future...
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 pm

This topic better suits in Movie thread than in here!! so if you want to discuss about movies post in movies thread!!
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum