Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock On!! (2008)

3 posters

Go down

Rock On!! (2008)  Empty Rock On!! (2008)

Post by siyaram01 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 am

Storyline
Sakshi Shroff, the lonely and neglected wife of busy banking executive, Aditya, decides to give him a surprise on his birthday on July 22nd, but ends surprising him not once but multiple times. While Aditya is thrilled to know that both are going to be parents, and did appear surprised by the celebration, bitterness creeps in when he notices that Sakshi had also invited some ghosts (Rob Nancy and Kedar Zaveri) from his past. This gives rise to unpleasant memories involving a failed music group 'Magik' that he had associated with about a decade ago. Sakshi will soon find out why Aditya is displeased with her; why the music group broke up, ending in violence and acrimony especially between her husband and his former friend, Joseph Mascarenhas; why they cannot perform together ever again; as well as contemplate moving out and living with her mom.
Director:
Abhishek Kapoor
Writers:
Abhishek Kapoor (story), Farhan Akhtar (dialogue),
Stars:
Arjun Rampal, Farhan Akhtar and Luke Kenny

siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Rock On!! (2008)  Empty Re: Rock On!! (2008)

Post by Khowpa Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 am

Very nicely directed, the film has slow pace in the first half and the story may confuse some, as there are a lot of flashbacks. some unwanted characters too included. But the second half has the perfect speed and will cling you to the seats.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedbinay Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 am

This is one of my best film of all time . I have watched this film for more than 20 times . I like the story of this film very much . Finally I would to thank to the director, producer, actors, etc. for making this film.
ratedbinay
ratedbinay
Banned
Banned

http://binay123.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down