Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group

3 posters

Go down

fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group Empty fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group

Post by umeshvuzel Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Does any one knows that mastercard is free. We can get mastercard for free filling application. We can apply for a mastercard and that comes in 3 to 4 weeks. All we need is an idea. if you are intrested then you can send us a friend reques at facebook. Our group will help you. Our group name is self made online workers. Our group is closed group so anybody can't see the posts so you have to be a member to see post and get help. To be a member you need to send fried request to umesh bhujel or Pranish Stha or B Kes Shrestha. And for your information we give you many ideas to earn online and eve help you to how to work on min********** and miniteworkers. We provide you many sites and working methods and help.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group Empty Re: fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group

Post by naswang Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:38 am

Ok , I like to join you but it should be true and should not be fake. So I would like to learn about to work in minute worker will you all help me?
naswang
naswang
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.game-sumit.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group Empty Re: fill out application for mastercard for free from our facebook group

Post by umeshvuzel Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes we will help you from our sides that we know. And yes friend we can get a mastercard for free it is not a fake said. You join our group then you will see proofs. We have posted a approved email from mastercard in our group. Join us you will see that we are not lieing.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by sriram14 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Please give me your group link. Thank you.

sriram14

http://www.funatall.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by umeshvuzel Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

We are not allowed to post links here so i am giving you our facebook id so that after your friend request send to us we add you you will become a members of our group and you will get help. our ids are "Umesh Bhujel" with eye foto , "pranish stha", "B Kes Stha" Hope We will see you there.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down