Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New blogger

5 posters

Go down

My New blogger Empty My New blogger

Post by rishi222 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I created a new blogger which contains all the links about the various information about Nepal. It contains the easy SLC result, Nepal introduction for tourist, TU and various branches, and various including the entertainment sites . The adress is: (totolinformationaboutnepal.blogspot.com)
rishi222
rishi222
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

My New blogger Empty Re: My New blogger

Post by umeshvuzel Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

i think you did a great job my making a new blog and putting informations and links in your blog. But the problem is you have not did any seo to your blog so anybody can't see your blog excluding people who know your blog address. if your blog is not added in search engine results then no visitors and blog view so it make less visitors and no body can see that you are doing aa great job.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 pm

what kind of things are found on your blog and what is the blog related with, is your blog created by your own if not that i am not intrested at your site.. ok once i will visit your site to see more of it..
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Well you have done a good job sir. But you should keep on updating your blogs and use SEO tips to increase your blog's page rank so taht anyone who searches for the topics related to your blog can visit your blog.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by naswang Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 am

well sir I wanted to make another blog using the above sited posted by You and i googled it to find the site even the google can't find that would you help me giving right site to find it easily, thank for posting nice thread.
naswang
naswang
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.game-sumit.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

I think sir haven't done any SEO s for his blog. So we couldn't see his blog. Well I also want to see your blog and learn how you made your blog. Please post the link here
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by umeshvuzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:19 am

Thanks rishi222 for posting your new blog address. sir i want you to monitize your blog. You blog is nice and informative so make money from your blog too. You can make money from your blog like ved forum makes money from this forum showing ads. If anyone clicks ads then you get paid so make your blog a earning place also.And yes payment will be sent to your alertpay account once you reach$10. I am not lying you can see proofs clicking the globe sign on this post under my photo. If you need help you can reply or add me on facebook. My id is Umesh Bhujel having profile photo of my eye.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down