Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Mountain

4 posters

Go down

Cold Mountain Empty Cold Mountain

Post by Sid Vicious Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

This movie is about the waning days of the American Civil War. A wounded soldier embarks on a perilous journey back home to Cold Mountain, North Carolina to reunite with his sweetheart. It is a romantic movie about war. It was directed by Anthony Minghella in the year 2003. Great movie!

Sid Vicious
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Cold Mountain Empty Re: Cold Mountain

Post by Khowpa Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 am

this movie was so strongly real that it was barely noticeable it took place in the 19th century. It seemed to apply to all times.This movie moved me more than I was expecting, and I was fully prepared to cry.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 am

The story itself was well developed, and stayed fairly unpredictable. I did not find myself guessing what line came next. A heart-wrenching story about humanity and war.

Arc
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 am

The movie is beautifully shot, with great care given to the costumes and landscapes. The peaceful Southern countryside has an almost mystical air, of some far-off legend which cannot exist in the modern world. There is plenty of action and heroism, and a suitably grand battle scene to end things. It's all been done before, but this does not mean the movie is not entertaining.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum