Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ...

+5
rubin09
kayu
Rajiv Chamling
christina07
richmeud99
9 posters

Go down

Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ... Empty Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ...

Post by richmeud99 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Song: Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, Manko rahar, kanchhilai ghumane kathmandu shahar, ...
Singer: Deni Dengjonpa

This is very nice song and most popular song between music lovers, who may be older or younger. I was really enjoyed after playing it. Denny Dengjonpa is Nepali but originally Darjeeling. He played a movie in Shaeno. I like his singing style and cast in any movies of Hindi. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ... Empty Re: Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ...

Post by christina07 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 am

This is very old and evergreen song. I still remember that my elder sister used to listen this song. I like this song too. Thanx for reminding us of old song friend
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ... Empty Re: Rato Rani Phule Jhai sanjhama, Timi jhulyo kaleji majhama, ...

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

wow these Nepali song is one of my best song .It really recalls my days when i was kid and thanks your friend for recalling my day and keep on sharing like these always.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kayu Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:10 pm

this song is fantastic and the music is awesome and the lyrics of the song is pretty good and i love this song very much.thanks friend you made listen this song
kayu
kayu
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rubin09 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:40 pm

it is the song which i like the most.it is one the favorite song of mine.it is very old song and it is interesting than other song.thank you very much for sharing this type old song.hope you will do it again and again.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey this is the great song i usually listen this song on daily basis. THis song make to to dance on the floor. its lyrics is awesome as well as music and video. dude are doing great job by sharing this with us...
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:54 pm

This is a very beautiful song and it is very popular too. i like this song and its my one of the favorite song. its music is awesome and words are also nice. it is really beautiful and simply excellent song thank you brother for sharing this beautiful song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 pm

i have never hear this song but i hope this song will be beautiful and enjoyable song.i am excited to listen it.thanks mate to share this song information and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm

One of my favorite song sang by the famous actor Danny. The lyrics are really very good, romantic and the music is also very nice. Thank you for sharing this song here.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Yes I like this song a lot. It is one of my favorite Nepali songs out there. I remember when I used to dance in this song. Well thank you so much for that wonderful song that you have shared with us.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum