Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Difference and Other Stories

2 posters

Go down

Same Difference and Other Stories Empty Same Difference and Other Stories

Post by genji1017 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 am

Don’t trust editors. I should engrave this on the top of my monitor or something, because every time I ignore this adage I end up spending money. I first got suckered by Matt Wayne from Milestone Media, who promised me that if I didn’t love Maison Ikkoku he’d give me my money back. Fourteen volumes later, I was happier if a bit poorer. Ever since then, I keep getting sucked into new books by editors saying the same thing. When they haven’t published the book themselves, I figure it must be sincere, and it usually is… and my wallet ends up a bit lighter. This time the blame goes to James Lucas Jones from Oni Press, who did the whole, “If you don’t like it I’ll give you your money back” thing with Derek Kirk Kim’s Same Difference and Other Stories. You’d think I would have seen the end result a mile away.
genji1017
genji1017
Eligible
Eligible

https://www.facebook.com/Aupss?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Same Difference and Other Stories Empty Re: Same Difference and Other Stories

Post by venus11 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:08 am

The topic here seems amazine but the content inside it seems like rediculus , anyway thanks for the information dude . good luck.
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down