Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angry birds in the eyes of my mother

3 posters

Go down

angry birds in the eyes of my mother Empty angry birds in the eyes of my mother

Post by damudarpan Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 pm

As my mom is a newbie she is learning how to use gadgets and devices. The first and the last gadget she had was a Nokia phone. She enjoyed it since she got it. When she had some time she enjoyed the games there. 'Snake' was her first and last game she enjoyed. In other programs there were lots of instructions and options to customize so she found them difficult to understand and play. But now she is enjoying a new game which is very popular in the market. It is android supported 'Angry Bird'. She got a Smart Tablet PC in which she is playing 'Angry Bird'. In her mobile phone she had to use her eye glasses to play because she needs to focus. But in the Tablet PC she finds it easy to locate every buttons and after all she enjoys the highly sensitive touch pad. Now the popular game 'Angry Bird' has also fascinated her. She likes it very much. She is also happy that she learned English language a bit which enabled her to learn the basics of computer and mobile phone technology. She says it is very necessary for women to be independent and learn something new to adapt to the changing circumstances of life. They should go shoulder to shoulder with men in every walks of life. But the irony is that still i am not acquainted with cooking which her usual comment on me. Anyway, my mom is learning. Is your mom is also learning? Think and do something for her now. It is your turn.

damudarpan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

angry birds in the eyes of my mother Empty Re: angry birds in the eyes of my mother

Post by Bikram-barahi Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh i have played that game i really like that game.

Bikram-barahi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

angry birds in the eyes of my mother Empty Re: angry birds in the eyes of my mother

Post by damudarpan Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Yes in deed, its the coolest game and even my mum is habituated at angry birds now.

damudarpan
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:55 am

Oh yes i too enjoy playing this game. my Little brother was the one who taught me this game and now i m addicted to this game....When im free i love playing this game angry bird.
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down