Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

negative effect of video games

2 posters

Go down

negative effect of video games Empty negative effect of video games

Post by zxanrocks Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 am

When videos games were first available to consumers and brought into homes it was to serve the purpose of entertainment. Now since the evolution of gaming unfortunately a new purpose has been served. A survey conducted by the firm at game spot concluded that gamers in the United States spent over 13 hours playing video games weekly.
Although current gaming systems may help increase motors skills, there have been many problems associated with excessive video games. It’s clear that this new wave of video games have a negative effect on the youth.
Among those problems is obesity. Many activities that should be done outside, thanks to gaming have now been modified to a remote and sensor. In my own home I have seen how video games could become the obsession of a young boy, my mother would insist that my brother go out and play and he would beg to stay inside to play video games. Luckily for him obesity was never an issue. According to the American Obesity Association, more than 30 percent of children ages 6 to 11 are overweight, and over 15 percent are obese.

zxanrocks
Achiever
Achiever

http://www.iamprashant-computer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

negative effect of video games Empty Re: negative effect of video games

Post by Bikram-barahi Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

You are right

Bikram-barahi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down