Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

process of trafficking

2 posters

Go down

process of trafficking Empty process of trafficking

Post by AnjanaSharma Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 am

Trafficking of women also possess some process. Regarding the process related to trafficking there is various processes. Nowadays for the trafficking of women ‘contractors of prostitution’ use various modern methods to accomplish their job; which ultimately gives them a good earning. Women of Nepal who grows in poverty and illiteracy are their accomplish of job, they are listed below:
a-Abduction:
Women are abducted and taken to various hotels, lodges and sex markets of foreign lands. In this process, different national mafia and international mafia abduct the girls by threatening them and also by making them unconscious.
b- Fake Marriage:
Among various modern methods used by ‘contactors of prostitution’ fake marriage is also entertained as easy and successful method to traffic the girls outside the nations. They take Nepalese women as their wife and ultimately sell them to sex trade in foreign land

AnjanaSharma
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

process of trafficking Empty Re: process of trafficking

Post by i am just a kid Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 am

it is the serious problem in our country .it has been creating many problems in our country.i am very happy to know detail about girl trafficking.thanks for sharing about it here.

i am just a kid
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down