Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum blocked

+3
kaalnemi
biwake
funfrnz3
7 posters

Go down

forum blocked Empty forum blocked

Post by funfrnz3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:25 pm

My all forum are being blocked though i have not written any mistake. I have read properly and wrote myself though my forum pages are being blocked and my money is being lost. What shall i do not to make my forum banned and earn easily?

funfrnz3

Back to top Go down

forum blocked Empty Re: forum blocked

Post by biwake Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:04 am

@funfrnz3

You have been banned from forum site for posting many post which contains link. Many forum site don't allow you to post numerous of link containing post. So, you were banned or blocked from forum site. I suggest you to not to post many number of post containing link on a forum. If you do this you may not banned or blocked.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaalnemi Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

well, another hidden truth, we are promoting the sides by posting the links in others forum and most of the forum doesn't allow you to post the links of others. I got banned too while doing mic********* works. I completed my forum posting and on the 7th day my job was marked as unsatisfied so when i checked for the reason it was written that there isn't any links so when i tried to log in to the forum where i posted the links, the forum has banned me for posting the links or advertisement. And i wasted my time and i didn't get even money for posting the links. The catch is online job stinks.

kaalnemi
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes kaalnemi, that happened to me also.I did some 4-5 forum posting jobs but when my job was not rated, they told that there's no link is my post. I wont do forum posting again and suggest you too. Its just waste of time if you don't have the complete knowledge of forum posting.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

My forum is not banned but they have given warning to band my forum and so i am conscious and i am not sending and accepting any of the task of the forum now. I am afraid now to do the work or job of the micro workers.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 am

I suggest you to leave the forum posting work and and do the other simple works as you will be paid for your every work you submit.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

forum is tough task and we are not confident to complete the task given by them so we have to do simple jobs like sign up,vote,like which can pay fast and easily.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rupeshrai Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm

thank you for this information to all above members because i am going to do same but now i understood what to do thanks once again.

rupeshrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum