Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return

+5
kmrstha
Khowpa
evergreen55555
Rajiv Chamling
Ecstasy!!!
9 posters

Go down

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return Empty Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return

Post by Ecstasy!!! Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" is the last track on Electric Ladyland, the third and final album by the Jimi Hendrix Experience. The song is known for its wah-wah-heavy guitar work. It is #102 on Rolling Stone's list of 500 greatest songs of all time. The song was recorded in 1968, and was re-released as a single after Hendrix's death in 1970.

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

Ecstasy!!!
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return Empty Re: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:45 pm

wow what a good lyrics and song .i really love these song and it has really good words.And i love jimi hendrix.And i really like to thanks you friend for sharing such type of wonderful song with lyrics.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return Empty Re: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child Slight Return

Post by evergreen55555 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

This is a wonderful song.this song is heart touching as well as interesting also.i like this song it is really very amazing its lyrics is good.i like the music of this song.amazing choice.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:22 am

This song was very fantasy song. I will be listen this song many times. I liked this song of story very very much. Thanks a lot to share this song.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 am

jimi hendrix is one of the best singer of mine. voodoo child slight return is one of the best song of mine. Its videos and lyrics is awesome. Thanks Pal for sharing this with us in here.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 pm

This is a very nice song. i like this song and its music also. the words of this songs are very nice. its my favorite song too. Thank you for sharing this beautiful song dude.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Well I haven't heard this song yet. Hope its gonna be cool enough. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:19 pm

i have listen this some many times.each time when i listen to this song my heart blows with the music of this song.this song is one of my best song which i used to listened.my brother also listen this song.he have burned this song into his best song collection.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Very very nice song. Though i have heard it only for a few time but still that was enough to like this song. Thank you for sharing this song here in this forum friend.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down