Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ...

5 posters

Go down

Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ... Empty Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ...

Post by richmeud99 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 am

Song: Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ...
Singer: Raju Pariyar, Bishnu Majhi
Lyric/music: Yaknarayan Bhandari

This is so nice folk song. I enjoy with it. My daughter is also like to sing it and dance at once. If you like it please response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ... Empty Re: Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ...

Post by ramkumar Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:03 am

i have never hear this song but i hope this song will be beautiful and enjoyable song.i am excited to listen it.thanks mate to share this song information and keep it up mate.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ... Empty Re: Lalupate Nugyo Bhuietir, ki lau maya maitir, ki lau uhitir, ye nir nalau duetir, ...

Post by richmeud99 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Thank you very much for respond. Actually this is romantic love-folk song. This song is most popular before three years ago although we are missing this song sometimes in any parties and ceremonies.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 pm

wow i love this song a lot..its my favorite song..its so interesting and so lovely.. i think of dancing when i listen to this song..thank you so much for your post,..
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen55555 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:28 am

This is a very amazing song thanks for sharing this song.i love this song and its music.really this song is amazing and the lyrics also very wonderful one.the choice is very perfect mate i love it.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:31 am

Hey this is the great song i usually listen this song on daily basis. THis song make to to dance on the floor. its lyrics is awesome as well as music and video. dude are doing great job by sharing this with us...
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum