Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

artificial intelligence

2 posters

Go down

artificial intelligence Empty artificial intelligence

Post by pranish_stha Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:05 am

artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science concerned with programs that carry out tasks requiring intelligence when done by human beings. AI will certainly affect the modern society by involvement of AI in doing many complex tasks that humans cannot do so far specially int he research field using AI technology most of the developed countries are advancing in most of the areas. For example, on January 3, 2004, USA, NASA was able to send robot name SPIRIT all equipped with AI technology which provided lots of information about the planet mars. One day our living styled will also change with the proper use of AI and may make our lives more easier.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

artificial intelligence Empty Re: artificial intelligence

Post by christina07 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 am

thank you so much friend. i really dont know about this things. i never heard this artificial intelligence in my past life. thank you for posting this types of informative threads. hope you will keep on posting the other informative threads in your upcoming future.
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

yes christina, AI is one of the biggest branch of computer and technology. Directly indirectly we are affected by it in our daily life. And yes I will keep on posting these kind of informations in the near furture.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down