Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You

+5
kmrstha
Rajiv Chamling
rubin09
richmeud99
christina07
9 posters

Go down

I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You Empty I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You

Post by christina07 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:58 pm

name of the singer:- Darshika
name of the album:- i just wanna spend my life with you

i really love this song ..do you love the song of the darshika? its so nice as well as sad too. she has so nice voice and she is a great singer. hope you will also love this song.
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You Empty Re: I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You

Post by richmeud99 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you sister for sharing this song. It reminds me those life passed of schooling, college and field trip from office. This is mind blowing and so graceful song. Thank you again and definitely everybody like it.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You Empty Re: I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You

Post by christina07 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 am

thank you so much for your wonderful comments. ya her voice is so melodious, ya really its a mind blowing song too. hope you keep on posting your comments with us.
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by rubin09 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

this is very nice song.she has very lovely voice.and thank you for sharing this type of song.hope you will do it again and keep it up my dear friend.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 pm

These song is very nice and i like to listen these song whenever i am free and it really touches my heart so thanks mate for sharing such a wonderful song with lyrics.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:33 am

Lyrics of i just wanna spend my life with you is one of the best song of mine. It's lyrics and video is awesome. When ever i listen this song it make to dance on the floor. hope is future also u wil share us in here.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 pm

i have listen this song many times.this song have great music and lyrics.i really like this song to listen.its enjoyable song.thanks mate to share this song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Very nice song. I really liked the lyrics of this song and the music too is very good. Thank you for sharing this song here in this forum friend. Keep on sharing more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 pm

I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You is lovely and romantic song and I loved this song as well. This track has got very catchy music and the vocal is perfect match with its music. Good one friend.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm

This is a really nice song out there. I just love it so much. Great music and so is the lyrics. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful song here in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum