Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love

5 posters

Go down

Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love Empty Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Post by Ecstasy!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:38 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Why Do Fools Fall in Love" is a song that was originally a hit for early New York City-based rock and roll group Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers in 1956. It reached No. 1 on the R&B chart, No. 6 on Billboard's Pop Singles chart, and number one on the UK Singles Chart. The song was ranked #307 on the Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. The song helped to make Frankie Lymon a household name and would make him a rock and roll pioneer, paving the way for later teen prodigies like Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson.

Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Why do fools fall in love?
Why do birds sing so gay?
And lovers await the break of day
Why do they fall in love?
(Fools fall in love)

Why does the rain fall from up above?
(Fools fall in love)

Love is a losing game
Love can be a shame
I know of a fool you see, for that fool is me
Tell me why, tell my why?

Why do birds sing so gay?
And lovers await the break of day
(Fools fall in love)

Why does the rain fall from up above?
(Fools fall in love)

Why does my heart skip this crazy beat?
For I know, it will reach defeat
Tell me why, tell me why?

Ecstasy!!!
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love Empty Re: Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Post by evergreen55555 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

This is a amazing popular song thanks for sharing this information.i like this song it really very interesting song thanks for sharing this song i like its lyrics.it is one of the best song.

evergreen55555
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love Empty Re: Frankie Lymon And The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love

Post by kmrstha Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 am

Hey friend, this song is interesting to listen thank for sharing with us in here. This is a great song and again thanks for posting the lyrics of this song. I really like this song and its artist. I enjoy it a lot.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

Why Do Fools Fall In Love is really nice rock and roll song. This song is very interesting song, i like this song and enjoy listening to it often it has pretty nice lyrics as well. Nice share i must say mate.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

A romantic song that has won the heart of the million people, .i like this song very much.it is one of the best song of mine. Embarassed Love to this song is always i want to keep in my heart and it is great for me. Keep on posting the song like this.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum