Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is movie ? what type of movie do u like?

Go down

what is movie ? what type of movie do u like? Empty what is movie ? what type of movie do u like?

Post by umeshdangol99 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 pm

I love watching movies like most people do. But is going to the movies better than renting movies? I prefer renting movies and watching them at home. Going to the movies is a never-ending hassle because of the parking, prices and uncomfortable atmosphere.

The whole process of parking is frustrating. Once you get to the movies you have to drive around the parking lot slowly looking for parking. Not to mention you have to look out for people or kids walking. Then you have those drivers eager to find parking spaces.
i love horror movie

umeshdangol99
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

what is movie ? what type of movie do u like? Empty Re: what is movie ? what type of movie do u like?

Post by umeshdangol99 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 pm

I love watching movies like most people do. But is going to the movies better than renting movies? I prefer renting movies and watching them at home. Going to the movies is a never-ending hassle because of the parking, prices and uncomfortable atmosphere.

The whole process of parking is frustrating. Once you get to the movies you have to drive around the parking lot slowly looking for parking. Not to mention you have to look out for people or kids walking. Then you have those drivers eager to find parking spaces.
i love horror movie

umeshdangol99
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum