Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is music ? Are u a music lover ?

2 posters

Go down

what is music ? Are u a music lover ? Empty what is music ? Are u a music lover ?

Post by umeshdangol99 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Music is for every occasion- from partying to Rock 'n' Rolla disco, from everyday life to a wedding anniversary and even to a somber funeral, everything has music embedded in it. Its magic alright- though we never reap every beat has our vocal cords vibrating, it causes adrenal to pump throughout the body and every muscle aching jump on the dance floor. Yes, I'm a music lover.

umeshdangol99
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

what is music ? Are u a music lover ? Empty what is music ? Are u a music lover ?

Post by umeshdangol99 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Music is for every occasion- from partying to Rock 'n' Rolla disco, from everyday life to a wedding anniversary and even to a somber funeral, everything has music embedded in it. Its magic alright- though we never reap every beat has our vocal cords vibrating, it causes adrenal to pump throughout the body and every muscle aching jump on the dance floor.Yes, I'm a music lover.

umeshdangol99
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

what is music ? Are u a music lover ? Empty Re: what is music ? Are u a music lover ?

Post by richmeud99 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Ya of course i like music and fond of listening any kind of musics. I also respect to music teams. Everywhere is musics. without music the life and environment will be blank or like a dead body. Thank you for sharing. I am really music lover.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

what is music ? Are u a music lover ? Empty Re: what is music ? Are u a music lover ?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down