Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Yo Honey Singh(International Villager)-song name-Brown Rang

2 posters

Go down

Yo Yo Honey Singh(International Villager)-song name-Brown Rang Empty Yo Yo Honey Singh(International Villager)-song name-Brown Rang

Post by DukeSupreme Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Honey Singh is a punjabi rapper who studied music from the UK but was borned in India. I am not punjabi music fan but this singer/actor/rapper/music producer is of international class and his works are highly awaited and awarded. His "International Villager" album released in November 2011 was highly awaited and the song "gabru" was in itunes' top ten list.

This music video of "Brown Rang" is directed by David Zennie and shot in Dubai, It is based on the beauty of girls with brown skin(Indian).

This is the only Punjabi Rap song i like

DukeSupreme
DukeSupreme
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Yo Yo Honey Singh(International Villager)-song name-Brown Rang Empty Re: Yo Yo Honey Singh(International Villager)-song name-Brown Rang

Post by kmrstha Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 am

Yeah this is a beautiful and heart touching song. It's music is very good and sweet. I like to listen it again and again. Singer has sung very good in it. It's lyrics is awesome. Thanks for sharing this with us.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum