Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

+5
Khowpa
Niraj 666
christina07
HipHopper
galwitspecs
9 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Empty Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Harry finds himself selected as an underaged competitor in a dangerous multi-wizardary school competition. (157 mins.)
Director: Mike Newell
Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Eric Sykes

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Post by HipHopper Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 am

It has some nice cinematography, great visuals, and some great special effects. The music from Patrick Doyle is also pretty good and his own version of the Hedwig's theme was fitted quite well it matches the John Williams' Hedwig's theme. The story, although flawed, is still amusing and the Dialogue is both clever and funny in every possible way you can imagine.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Post by galwitspecs Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 am

Thank you for responding on my post. Please keep giving me the feedback they are important and means a lot.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 am

Well I have not missed out his movie as well.. I have always loved watching this movie when its released.. the story is still the story with full imagination, i still love watching such kind of movies.. wonderfully acted by all the actors and Should say Hatts OfF to the writter of this Book...
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraj 666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks for providing the information about the Harry potter and the goblet of fire movie. This movie is very interesting. Very good, keep it up.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 pm

I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a Potter fan, so I felt something of a fraud as I sneaked into a media screening of Goblet of Fire while many bona fide devotees have had to wait it out.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Its a nice film made. The movie is as good as the book. It give the same excitement. Since I had already read the story book so movie was not so breathe taking for me.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rovit Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 am

It was a nice movie with great cinematography. I haven't missed any of the part of this movie. Its a great movie of magic. hanks for the post friend.

rovit
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 am

Well i loved this movie and i found this movie very creative and different. The movie is made perfect and i like the artists of this movie who have done definately fantastic job.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 am

As the subject matter of the Goblet of Fire book was too vast, many scenes in the movie have been sliced so that it deals with action rather than explanations. In a way, this works. On the other hand, Potter fans will surely expect some more details, and this, I predict will be the main negative response to Newell's work.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum