Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

+3
christina07
HipHopper
galwitspecs
7 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 pm

It's Harry's third year at Hogwarts; not only does he have a new "Defense Against the Dark Arts" teacher, but there is also trouble brewing. Convicted murderer Sirius Black has escaped the Wizards' Prison and is coming after Harry.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by HipHopper Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 am

The special effects are great, better than film 2 and a lot better than film 1. John Williams's new score is excellent, it serves the new atmosphere really well, he rarely used the full orchestra. He didn't reach his 'Hook' or 'Home Alone' level, but this score is still very good.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Post by galwitspecs Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

thank you for responding.Please keep giving me the feedback they are important and means a lot.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 am

Well I love this movie of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Axkaban.. every time this comes its will different tops with similar story though..But still love this movie will all entertaining and full of imaginary world..
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraj 666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks for providing the information about the Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban movie. It is very interesting. Very good, keep it up.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:42 pm

The original music of John Williams is more than I could ever hope to hear. It is absolutely splendid, making the film worth a listen even if you do not watch.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 am

I really love and have watched all the Harry potter movies. This one was also really good and fun to watch. I did not regret watching had a really fun time. Time just flew by watching it. Thank you for sharing this movie in this foum. Keep on posting more nice movies.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Well this is a one of my favorite movie series out there. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie. I'm always the fan of its book.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum