Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

+3
christina07
HipHopper
galwitspecs
7 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Empty Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Harry ignores warnings not to return to Hogwarts, only to find the school plagued by a series of mysterious attacks and a strange voice haunting him.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by HipHopper Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 am

It's the second installment to the Harry Potter series, and it's an excellent follow-up of The Sorceror's Stone. The Chamber Of Secrets sees some evolving elements of the series. There is also plenty of action in this one, and the acting is even better than the first.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Post by galwitspecs Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 am

I am not really a harry potter fan but then most of the people are.I guess you also like this movie and thank you for responding.Please keep giving me the feedback they are important and means a lot.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you for sharing this movie up here... I m a fan of Harry Potter.. and I love watching each and every part of Harry Potter..... i have loved it since the 1st part of this movie.. Though in some part its got different but still i love watching this movie and even love reading the Harry Potter Books..
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraj 666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks for providing the information about the Harry potter and the chamber of secrets movie. It looks great. Very good, keep it up.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 pm

It looks like very much the first game but with the awaited upgrading in gameplay. Thus it is a real pleasure: the cut-scenes are excellent to give the pace and the mood to the story. If the levels are maybe too long for saving or a bit repetitive.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 am

Really loved this movie. Harry potter gives me a magical feeling sometimes i feel like i am a part of it somewhere when watching it. Thank you very much for sharing this movie in this forum really brought all those fun memories back.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Well I'm a fan of harry porter book and this is one of my favorite movie series out there. . I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum