Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

+3
christina07
HipHopper
galwitspecs
7 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Empty Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Post by HipHopper Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 am

All those Harry Potter movies were just okay. The books were funny enough, and all the movie adaptations were decent and satisfying. I'm not a big fan of those book, but I liked them. Daniel Radcliffe was a very good choice as Harry Potter, he is very handsome and talented.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Post by galwitspecs Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 am

thank you for responding.Please keep giving me the feedback they are important and means a lot.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:31 am

I like the Movie Harry potter in all versions.. In this movie also the HP and the srorcerr's stone they have provided information more on Witch crafts and its wonderfully played by the small actors .. I even love to read those books of Harry Potter.. Good sharing..
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraj 666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks for providing the information about the Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone movie. It is really interesting. Very good, keep it up.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 pm

wow harry potter is really nice englsih movie and it really teaches us lesion and i have watch these movie when i was kid so thanks buddy for sharing it
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

All this seems to be connected to the Chamber of Secrets, but that isn't of much help, especially considering the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, famous writer Gilderoy Lockhart , is a complete idiot.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Well this is a one of my favorite movie series. I have really enjoyed watching it. Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum