Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which tutorial is must?

Go down

which tutorial  is must? Empty which tutorial is must?

Post by xiringgrg Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 pm

guys guitar is the beautyful instrument to play. some of my friends took at least a year on school times to learn it. i dont if its cause of slow teaching but me' ilearnt how to play guitar in just a month.Yes a month all i did was kept huge intrest want and simply choosed best way to learn it from very good teacher through internet, can you believe that?

All right no furthur edo his name is MARTY SCHWATZ. I dont know if i got his name spelling correct but you can search him on youtube.HE is really famous on youtube.he has his website named something like guitarjam... anyway you can find the link out below his any video. thank you hope you learn fast with MARTY. bye. Very Happy

xiringgrg
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

which tutorial  is must? Empty Re: which tutorial is must?

Post by xiringgrg Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:40 pm

he has thousands of tutorial on youtube. guys dont thank me, im just providing the lesson i learned. if you read it share it or publish it anywhere.sharing you knowledge is a very good thing to do, cause we all human came in this world empty handed and will leave this world empty.

xiringgrg
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down