Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qualities that make a person successful

3 posters

Go down

Qualities that make a person successful  Empty Qualities that make a person successful

Post by suchi19 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

1. Desire: You should have a desire of doing something. Unless you are not interesting nothing will be changed in your life.
2. Giving: You should have an attitude of giving. Receiving is our like but giving should be our habit and attitude.
3. Responsibility: To be a successful person in your life you should be responsible towards what you are doing.
4. Positive belief: Your attitude should be positive. Negative attitude ruins your life.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Qualities that make a person successful  Empty Re: Qualities that make a person successful

Post by sujin007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Well that's a really cool lesson and true as well. So thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Qualities that make a person successful  Empty Re: Qualities that make a person successful

Post by Aveeyasha Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 am

Very nice tips and i do agree on it. Really nice and useful tip you shared my friend. I will definitely try it out. Thank you for sharing this information and tip here in this forum. Keep on sharing and updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum