Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan?

+6
sujin007
christina07
dipeshgainju
suchi19
Rajiv Chamling
spain123
10 posters

Go down

Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan? Empty Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan?

Post by spain123 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm

As we all know that there is cold war as well as rivalry between these two Bollywood Khans. But i guess in the context of acting in the movie, Shahrukh Khan is better than Salman Khan. What do you think friends??

spain123
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan? Empty Re: Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan?

Post by Rajiv Chamling Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 pm

For me salman khan is best .i love his each and every movie and i love the way he dress up and his body is awesome .But i too cant say that king Khan is not good ,he too good as he has good personality,style but some extend salman is best.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan? Empty Re: Who is better Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan?

Post by spain123 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Yes, But seeing at the context of the world, Shahrukh Khan is most popular Bollywood actor in the world. Salman Khan is only popular in India.

spain123
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by suchi19 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 am

No i really like Salman Khan a lot. He has got a golden heart. Shaharukh Khan is like proudy for his status. Salman and Shaharukh has no comparison. Salman is the best. He is cool.
suchi19
suchi19
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 am

i think salman khan is great. love his each and every movie and i love the way he dress up is really great.I love his body structure too much.

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by christina07 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:29 am

It is actually hard to say that who is better whether Salman Khan or Shahrukh Khan.. They both are best in different ways in their different kind of acting.
They both have done lots of hit movies for decades.. and still they are doing the movies which is turning out to be best in Bollyhood movies..so.. hard topic chosen...
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Well I'm a Salman Khan fan, So I'll go for him rather than SRK. SRK is only one type Hero but Salman is ahead at everything. But it does not mean that SRK is a bad actor.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 am

For me salman khan is the best .I think his acting and i like the movie also very much. I think his style is different from other and his body is also superb . I love the way he tells dialogue.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rovit Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 am

Salman is better than Sarukh for me. Also the popularity of Salman has been increasing more than that of Sarukh because of his las t three to four block buster movies. And his latest movie Ek Yha Tiger was super hit too. It break all the records by earining 32.92 crore in one day.

rovit
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 am

yeah Salman is the best than Sharukh in all sectors. His performance,style,look,body etc overall Sharukh can not be compare with the one and only one Salman.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 pm

i hate to watch hindi movies but if i had to choose between the Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan.then i will support to the Shahrukh Khan because salman is famous because of his fight which is nonsense.in the movie bodyguard he jump from one train to another train which is more fun than a joke.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down