Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap"

+4
rnb64
swikritipradhan
galwitspecs
kamalgaramja556
8 posters

Go down

A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap" Empty A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap"

Post by kamalgaramja556 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 am

Janaradhan Wishvanbhar Rane a widower has spent his life bringing up his two kids Chirag and Gaurav. Now when the duo has grown up Gaurav takes up his fathers responsibility. They manage the household chores and their business as well. One day Gaurav meets his college friend Sheekha Kapoor who lives with her guardian Anuradha who was Janardans and so on........
kamalgaramja556
kamalgaramja556
Supervisor
Supervisor

http://sportsande-news.com

Back to top Go down

A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap" Empty Re: A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap"

Post by galwitspecs Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:43 pm

thank you mate for sharing about this movie. the story seems good i will not lose a chance to watch this movie. do keep sharing such information.

galwitspecs
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap" Empty Re: A movie about "Mere Baap Pehle Aap"

Post by swikritipradhan Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I like the movie very much i like the stars in this movie very much. It has the simple story and the story covers the heart touching feel. I really like this film from my inner heart

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rnb64 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Mere baap pehle aap this is one of the mutual understanding within the father and the son where they love each other.

rnb64
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 am

I watched the movie twice to see her again ! So for all this congrats to Priyadarshan and team and await more and more like this from them in coming years.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by avas1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:48 am

haha.. this movie rocks. father always ahead . of a son , don't you friends think the same too. but the father is also a man and he also got a lot of desire in them. this movie really shows the reality of the life.

avas1
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 am

This is a good film describing the relationship between father and son.This movie tells whatever be the way a father always looks for the prosperity of his child.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by R!ck Ro$$ Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 am

The movie is full with comedy, Om puri and Paresh Rawal done a fabulous act in this movie, due to both of them movie has been so much comedy. I just love to watching this movie.
R!ck Ro$$
R!ck Ro$$
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down