Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is payment proof?

Go down

what is payment proof? Empty what is payment proof?

Post by sumankhadka Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 am

Dear users...
it is almost one and half year since we came with PaymentProofs.com. Since that time we had almost 200,000 visitors who have added almost 1,500 payment proofs from almost 500 GPT sites in value over $25,000. The biggest proof was added 3rd Aug. 2010 by "WorldEnd2012". The payment was made by NeoBux.com in value of $9,999.12.

But that was enough stats. I should tell you why I came here with this message for you.

I have made PaymentProofs.com after few months of learning PHP. Now I use it for more than 2 years. I have made more website which are much more complex and much more complicated than PaymentProofs.com. I stopped to improve this site long time ago because the lack of time, but when I checked it few days ago and found it "living" without my help. I have decided to return to this project.

My plan is to make the PaymentProofs.com better than it ever was. I have started to develop PaymentProofs.com version 2. The design should be more modern than this one (actually almost anything would be more modern than this :-). I also want to make it more user friendly and more clean (not all that dead GPT sites). But to make it happen I need a little help from you. I have implement probably the last feature into PaymentProofs.com version 1. Now you can (and I hope you will) report bad proofs and bad GPT sites. And with that I mean the sites what are no longer online or the sites what are not GPT at all. Please, do not report this way site you thing are scam. You can do it by clicking report this page and report this image while viewing payment proofs.

sumankhadka
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down