Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amazing spider man is back

5 posters

Go down

amazing spider man is back Empty amazing spider man is back

Post by tantra52 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

ya its a good movie. web is actually bouncing right and left , up and down . its a good movies. and the gundas are working kill makura ko manche (lets call it in nepali ). and this man is trying to act heroic. wow its a great movie. amazing spider you rocks. what is great in this movi is that the effect of the film.
more thumps up to the director more than the spidy. it was a great fun watching with my girlfriend .. wow ,wow wow, 3d . i hope to see it in na real life picture where it comes to be reality. i becoming spidy and saving the world. wow that does sound great. am i taliking to myself.
more to come for movies

tantra52
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

amazing spider man is back Empty Re: amazing spider man is back

Post by christina07 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 am

Wonderful movie .. the action and the play of Spider man is shown wonderfully.. Good movie to watch and its really very interesting in its own way.. I feel this movie is specially loved by younger generation but i feel its an all time favorite movie..
christina07
christina07

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Yes its just a beautiful movie .. I love its action. I love its direction love its all the series. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful post in his forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rubin09 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:03 am

this movie is similar as part one.cast of this movie was change this part.this time Peter Parker role has been played by Andrew Garfield and lead actress Emma stone have played.. this time marvel's have bring an great adventure of the spider man.. where he need to complete his father journey.. thanks for sharing this post..

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Niraj 666 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 am

Amazing spider man is very nice hollywood movie. This movie is really interesting and entertaining. This movie is love by young generation.
Niraj 666
Niraj 666
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum