Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after being eligible what needs to be done?

+4
sanjupaudel
Rajiv Chamling
pranish_stha
dipeshgainju
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

after being eligible what needs to be done? Empty after being eligible what needs to be done?

Post by dipeshgainju Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:40 am

hey guys i am eligible just now and i feel very happy to be eligible.But i dont know what things are to be done after being eligible to earn good from ved.please friends give me suggestion as fast as possible,..

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

after being eligible what needs to be done? Empty Re: after being eligible what needs to be done?

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 am

Congratulation of being eligible. I am not a eligible member so please tell me how you became an eligible member? I have just joined this forum and I am in confusion about it.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

after being eligible what needs to be done? Empty Re: after being eligible what needs to be done?

Post by dipeshgainju Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 am

keep on posting and after every 5 posts u have to send the url of sponser to nagar2008 .u will definetely be eligible..

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am

sponsor links are those found on the left side of this forum, isn't it? earn money, earn by typing, join here to earn money are the sponsor? Please reply me
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

I think to get tag of eligible is only for the purpose to withdraw money in my point of view .Is there any purpose being eligible???
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:58 am

ya you are right to get the payment from ved international we first need to be an eligible member.only eligible member are paid,

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjupaudel Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 am

Congrats. i am still not eligible and i am trying to be eligible asap.
sanjupaudel
sanjupaudel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

hope you will be eligible soon ma friend.try yours best to be an eligible member.hope you and all have a good earning from ved international....

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 pm

congratulation friend and all the best for ur coming days ,keep on posting u will get sucess soon.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by i am just a kid Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm

congratulation dipesh and other ved members for being eligible.could you please tell me how needs to be done for being eligible.hope you all have good earning from ved..

i am just a kid
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 am

Well "i am just a kid", to be eligible all you need to do is work in this forum for atleast 7 days in a month and private message the urls of sponsor links to najar2008 right after you made 5 posts. Keep on doing it and you will get the eligible banner.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

yes for getting elligible not only posting people should send url of sponser link .and if getting some problem they can consult here in ved dissusion.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 pm

after every five post send the Url of sponser to nagar2008.Hope you will be eligible soon my friend.work hard !!

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 pm

@iamjustkid You seem to have joined this forum just four days before. To send url of sponsor to admin through private message, your registration date should exceed 7 days then only you will be able to send pm. If you have any problem, please feel free to contact with me.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by i am just a kid Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

@pranish shrestha oh thanks for the information.now i will try my best to be eligible from ved international..!

i am just a kid
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 pm

keep on posting my friend.one day you be probably an eligible member.hope to see you an eligible member in ved international..

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 pm

you are most welcome "iamjustakid". You just keep following these steps and don't ever break the rules. Then it's sure that you will get the eligible banner.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by i am just a kid Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

hey this job is very boring i am tired of doing this jobs.are there no any alternatives for earning money.please help me..

i am just a kid
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by hellosindhu Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:15 am

congratulation all friend who is eligible. i think eligible need to give our payment from ved. it is a rule of ved for payment.

hellosindhu
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:12 am

@iamjustakid aren't you doing this job? I think you are not making any more posts. Yes here you have to work alot and earn more. But while working, you will also get those kind of information which you didn't know.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 am

dear friend i am i just starting to post and if u post u will earn more money other wise it is not possible to earn money ,to earn$0.01 u have to post 1 post.

Last edited by sweetypie1234 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 am

I had also get the eligible banner but i am still confused that after being eligible should we again sent the sponsor links in each 5 posts or not? please give me some information about it. thanks you all.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 am

Dear ram, After you get the eligible banner, you don't need to send the sponsor links to the admin. That process is just for getting the eligible banner and its not need to to again.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

no pranish u have to send link like as before always .i asked to teacher of ved office and he told me u should have to send always other wise u didn't get money.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Really? I contacted with Rajan Paudel sir and he told that we should not have to do it after I get the eligibility banner.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next