Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where am i to click after posting 5 post?

+2
n.nitesh
tatiana19
6 posters

Go down

where am i to click after posting 5 post? Empty where am i to click after posting 5 post?

Post by tatiana19 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm

i wanted to know before after every 5 post we were suppose to click on the sponsor link but now the page has reformed after 5 post where are we to click ?and if not click then what do we have to do?

tatiana19
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

where am i to click after posting 5 post? Empty Re: where am i to click after posting 5 post?

Post by n.nitesh Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 pm

After every 5 post u have to click the sponsor link on the left side of the screen. There you will see some links and after you click the link you need to copy the link and send to admins in a private message.
n.nitesh
n.nitesh
Worker
Worker

https://www.facebook.com/mgr.freak

Back to top Go down

where am i to click after posting 5 post? Empty Re: where am i to click after posting 5 post?

Post by ariesgal09 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 pm

though I am eligible i am still confused od copying links. sounds so funny. once i saw to many sponser listings but i don't see these days, don't know what is this?

ariesgal09
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjupaudel Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 am

i also dont know about the private message. how to send the private message after clicking the url.
sanjupaudel
sanjupaudel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgal09 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 am

just go on top there is a envelop showing no new messeges. click on it simply , you will find private messeging. send the copied links to najar2008 and prindra, you can add username just by clicking +

ariesgal09
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by sumanbhujel Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 pm

on the left side of the Sponsor catagory..
sumanbhujel
sumanbhujel
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

where am i to click after posting 5 post? Empty reply////////

Post by sweetypie1234 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 am

in the left side of site there is showing sponser and below sponser there r many link just copy the link.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum