Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Down by Ironik

4 posters

Go down

Slow Down by Ironik Empty Slow Down by Ironik

Post by Ecstasy!!! Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Slow Down is the first single by British musician, DJ and rapper Ironik from his second album titled “Music Legend”, which is coming this summer.
The rapper is giving his fans an early sample of what to expect from the follow-up to 2008’s debut “No Point In Wasting Tears”. This first sneak peek track is called “Slow Down” and was produced by Daniel “2Dark” Richards and features Doctor.

Slow Down by Ironik

James Christian Charters (born 18 January 1988 in Camden, London), better known as DJ Ironik, is a British musician, DJ and rapper. His genre of music varies from R&B, grime and hip hop.
DJ Ironik has had three top 10 hits; Stay With Me charted at #5, Tiny Dancer charted at #3 and also I Got Soul A charity single which reached #10 in the UK charts and has also had several top 5 hits in other European countries.

Ecstasy!!!
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Slow Down by Ironik Empty Re: Slow Down by Ironik

Post by kmrstha Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 am

Hey friend, this song is interesting to listen thank for sharing with us in here. This is a great song and again thanks for posting the lyrics of this song. I really like this song and its artist. I enjoy it a lot.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 am

this song is one of my favorite song.this song and its video both are great.i love to listen it and hope everyone like this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by genji1017 Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm

this is a nice song and the music is also wonderful and i also listen this song.thanks for sharing such a nice song and share more and more...
genji1017
genji1017
Eligible
Eligible

https://www.facebook.com/Aupss?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum