Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia

+8
venus11
sujin007
ramkumar
ujwalbro72
genji1017
kmrstha
sadambikesh
rockmantra
12 posters

Go down

Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia  Empty Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia

Post by rockmantra Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 am

rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia  Empty Re: Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia

Post by sadambikesh Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am

Really nice and awesome song friend. I love this song and i listen to this song in daily basis. Thank you for sharing the song here with us in this forum. Keep it up and keep sharing.
sadambikesh
sadambikesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia  Empty Re: Piya O Re Piya (Main Waari Jaavan) - Atif Aslam - Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - Riteish & Genelia

Post by rockmantra Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:14 pm

ya mate it is indeed the best song in the world. I love this song and hope you will also like this song more than i have done.this the song who every one wants to listen to it
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by kmrstha Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Hey buddy, its really a nice song. I like this song a lot. Its lyrics is superb and its music is good too. I listen this song on my daily basis. Thank you for sharing lyrics of such a lovely song in here with us.
kmrstha
kmrstha
Banned
Banned

http://www.timekumar.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by genji1017 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 pm

i like this song and it is wonderful...i listen this song most time..thanks for sharing such a nice song mate and share more and more...
genji1017
genji1017
Eligible
Eligible

https://www.facebook.com/Aupss?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 pm

A very nice and romantic song by Ritesh and the other girl.Nice song very nice lyics. Atif has sung great in this song.Thanks alot for the post.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:41 am

yeah i heard it a lot and it's very nice to listen. it's music is very impressive and good too heard.and i think it was a famous and hit song on it's time. i like it. good sharing.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:20 am

This is one of my favorite songs . It just has a great lyrics and great music. I just love this song a lot. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful songs with us here in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by venus11 Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm

piya o re piya is really the coolest song that i ever listened . this song has got great music and the lyric of this song is also very meaningful . thank you very much for posting this song over this forum . keep going ahead with beautiful numbers .
venus11
venus11
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:39 pm

wow piya o re piya is really nice song and i do listen these song every time .It has nice words and lyrics and makes me to listen these song every time.thanks friend for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Piya O Re Piya is fabulous song by fantastic singer Atif Aslam. I love the vocal quality and the way he sings. This song has very nice music as well and catchy as well. The song is even better by the vocals.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Main Waari Jaavan" Song & Lyrics from Hindi Movie Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.
Main Wari Jawan is latest song of Atif Aslam in Hindi movie Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. We haven't listened to him for a long time in any Bolywood movie.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:22 pm

I have watched this movie and liked this song too. I like featuring of Ritesh and Geneliya. Music is so perfect and lyric has meaningful sentiment. Thank you for sharing and do more post in this forum.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum